Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Dog

-->
I enjoy Playing with my dog alot , we got her from the pound and it was the best thing my family did , she loves the snow and just getting it all over her she really is a great dog , keeping it short this is my first blog but plz share with me why you love your dog

This is the video of my Dog Plz enjoy

Also on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFy_xh_WQY Plz support

Plz post your videos ,  Lets get a support system going to help each other get Views , Follow me on Twitter
@xXDawgmasterXx

^ for canon Review , also welcome to add your own reviews there also , Thank you all for the support !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you all for the support its been great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 2 , hope you enjoy it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfuJJKOwTuI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Playing with my dog alot , we got her from the pound and it was the best thing my family did , she loves the snow and just getting it all over her she really is a great dog. flexpetz

    ReplyDelete