Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Dog

-->
I enjoy Playing with my dog alot , we got her from the pound and it was the best thing my family did , she loves the snow and just getting it all over her she really is a great dog , keeping it short this is my first blog but plz share with me why you love your dog

video
This is the video of my Dog Plz enjoy

Also on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFy_xh_WQY Plz support

Plz post your videos ,  Lets get a support system going to help each other get Views , Follow me on Twitter
@xXDawgmasterXx

^ for canon Review , also welcome to add your own reviews there also , Thank you all for the support !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you all for the support its been great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 2 , hope you enjoy it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfuJJKOwTuI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Playing with my dog alot , we got her from the pound and it was the best thing my family did , she loves the snow and just getting it all over her she really is a great dog. flexpetz

    ReplyDelete